Do you enjoy the rush that RC drifting offers? If so, you undoubtedly constantly search for intriguing and cheap RC drift cars to add to your collection.
On the other hand, it can be challenging to grow your fleet on a tight budget because decent drift cars frequently cost more than $200. This is the reason we've put together this ranking of the top RC drift cars under $150!
This collection includes miniature RC drift cars that are ideal for novices as well as pocket-sized RC drift vehicles that are ideal for confined places and indoor tracks.
So if you're just getting started with RC drift cars or searching for a cheap replacement for your present vehicle, keep reading for some of the greatest RC drift cars under $150!
What To Expect When Buying Cheap RC Drift Cars
There are a lot of things that you can get for your money when it comes to RC cars. However, there are also a lot of things that you shouldn't expect to get. Here is a list of what you should and shouldn't expect to find in a 150$ RC drift car.
- You shouldn't expect the car to come with all the bells and whistles that more expensive cars have. This is one area where you will definitely see a difference between the lower-priced cars and the higher-priced ones.
- You shouldn't expect the car to be able to drift perfectly right out of the box. It will take some time and practice to get the car to drift correctly.
- You shouldn't expect the car to be able to handle everything that you throw at it. There will be some limits to what the car can do.
- You should expect the car to be made of lower-quality materials than more expensive cars. This is to be expected, given the price point.
- You should expect the car to require more maintenance than more expensive cars. Again, this is due to the lower-quality materials used in construction.
Components like the motor and ESC may not be as good as what you would find in a more expensive car.
Also, cheaper RC drift cars may not have a brushless motor and ESC system.
Overall, you should expect to get a decent RC drift car for your money. However, don't expect it to be perfect. There will be some flaws and limitations. With that said, if you are willing to work on the car and put in the time to learn how to drift correctly, you can still have a lot of fun with a 150$ RC drift car.
Having said that, let's take a look at some of the best 150$ RC drift cars on the market.
1. Fisca 1/16 Remote Control High Speed Car
The Fisca 1/16 RC Drift Car is a cheap RC drift car that has a 4WD system and powerful motors that allow it to reach speeds of up to 15 MPH. It also has a 2.4GHz remote control with a long control distance and good anti-jamming capability. The car is made of high quality materials, has proportional throttle and steering control, and comes with two sets of tires - one set for rallying and one set for drifting. It also has great stability while galloping and is safe to play and charge.
The Truck that is able to reach high speeds and is equipped with a 4WD system for a strong driving force. It is able to do rapid drifts indoors, providing a great racing experience.
The best part is the pricing, with a tag of even below $100, this is one of the most affordable RC cars that offer great value for money.
If you are looking for a great starter car to get into RC drifting, the Fisca is a great option.
A quick look at the pros and cons:
- Great value for money
- Adjustable stability control
- Two sets of tires included - one for rallying and one for drifting
- Lights that turn on and off
- The car only comes with one battery
- The car is not hobby grade and is designed for beginners
Overall, the Fisca is a great option if you are looking for an affordable RC drift car. It is made of high quality materials, has a great remote control, and comes with two sets of tires. The only downside is that it doesn't come with all the bells and whistles that more expensive cars have. However, at this price point, it is still a great value for money.
2. Ruko 1601pro High Speed 4WD RC Rally Racing and Drift Car
The Ruko 1601 pro High Speed 4WD is another cheap RC drift car that has a fast speed of 25 MPH, and the ESP system helps it run stability and straight even at high speeds. It comes with two sets of tires, off-road and drift tires, for different driving needs. The package includes two lithium batteries that provide up to 30 minutes of drive time. The RC car has two bright headlights that can change in three light modes. It is made of high quality PVC material with an attractive paint job.
The RC car has a powerful 390 brushed motor for quick acceleration, and rugged gear differentials for precise cornering Super GT RC Sport Racing Drift Carand power delivery. Additionally, the car is made with high quality PVC material for durability, and comes pre-painted and decorated for convenience.
A quick look at the pros and cons:
- Fast speed of 25 MPH
- ESP system for stability and straight driving at high speeds
- Comes with two sets of tires - off-road and drift - for different driving needs
- Two lithium batteries included for up to 30-40 minutes of drive time
- Bright headlights that can change in three light modes
- Battery takes a while to charge
- Motor is Brushed, not brushless
This is a great little RC drift car for under $150. The brushed motor is the main downside, but it is still powerful enough to get you started drifting RC cars.
3. Super GT RC Sport Racing Drift Car
The Super GT RC Sport Racing Drift Car is a high-quality drift car that is able to drift in multiple ways and can be controlled with a remote. This car is made with PC material, is flexible, and includes four tires. It can be charged and run for ninety minutes, and customer satisfaction is our top priority.
This remote control car is designed for fun and lasting enjoyment. With high-quality rechargeable batteries and a durable ABS anti-collision material, it can be crashed and driven without worry. The package design is also high-grade, ensuring that the product arrives undamaged during long-distance transportation.
The pros and cons of this product are as follows:
- The design is unique and stylish
- It is able to drift in multiple ways
- The remote control is easy to use
- It is very affordable
- Some quality issues have been reported with the batteries
- Being a cheaper option, the components are not hobby grade
- Battery takes about 90 minutes to charge
Overall, it looks like a great buy for anyone interested in a remote control car. The design is unique and stylish, it's able to drift in multiple ways, and the remote control is easy to use.
4. KULARIWORLD Remote Control Car
The Kulariworld remote control car is a cheap RC drift car that can reach speeds up to 8 MPH. It is easy to control and comes with a kid-friendly controller. The headlights will glow with forward motion, and the wheels are made of high-quality rubber to absorb shocks. The car measures 9.5" X 4.2" X 2", and frequency of the controller is 27 MHZ.
The Kulariworld Remote Control Car is a high-quality car that is designed to be Crashworthy and Impact Resistant. It also has advanced wear-resistance tires and is made of non-toxic, premium ABS plastic. The packaging will be of the highest quality, making it the perfect gift for any car lover.
Let's look at the pros and cons of the Kulariworld Remote Control Car:
- easy to control
- kid friendly
- headlights glow with forward motion
- made of high-quality rubber and plastic
- This is the cheapest model on the list and at 15 dollars, it may not last long
- You can only run one car at a time due to the 27MHZ frequency
- Cheaper components are prone to breaking
Overall, below $20, the Kulariworld Remote Control Car is a great gift for anyone who loves cars! It's also a perfect choice for those who are looking for their first remote control car.
If you're looking for a high-quality, fast, and easy-to-control remote control car, the Kulariworld Remote Control Car is the perfect choice for you!
5. Dodoeleph RC Cars Metal RC Drift Car
The Dodoeleph RC Cars Metal Drift Car is a cheap RC drift car made of Zinc alloy metal and ABS. It features 2x 3.7V 500 mAh Li-ion batteries for up to 35 minutes of use, 2.4GHz radio control for stable signal and 165 feet of remote control distance, and anti-slip rubber tires.
The car also has an exquisite craftsmanship with simulation car details as well as incredible speed (1:24 Scale size, 10 mph). It's a great choice for electric toy cars with several certificates including CE, EN60825, EN71, ASTM, CPSIA, ROHS, RED, MSDS Compatible with US standard.
Summarizing the pros, the Dodoeleph RC Cars Metal Drift Car is made of high-quality materials, has great speed, and beautiful details. If you're looking for an electric toy car, this is a great option!
FAQs For Cheap RC Drift Cars
What Kind of Batteries Are Used in RC Drift Cars?
NiMH batteries are typically used in cheap RC Drift Cars. NiMH batteries are best for beginners as they are cheaper, easier to care for, and provide a longer run time. LiPo batteries are lighter in weight, provide more power, and can run for shorter periods of time. However, LiPo batteries typically come with more expensive (hobby grade) RC drift cars.
Can I Use Regular RC Tires on an RC Drift Car?
No, regular tires are not suitable for RC drift cars. RC drift cars require tires specifically designed for drifting. These tires are generally made of hard plastic. This allows for less grip and stability so the cars can effortlessly drift around corners.
How Fast Can RC Drift Cars Go?
The maximum speed of an RC drift car depends on the type of motor, the battery, and the drivetrain. Generally, an RC drift car can reach speeds of up to 25-30 mph. 4WD drift cars are less popular but will reach higher speeds than rear-wheel drive RC drift cars.
Cheap RC Drift Car Conclusion
So there you have it, cheap RC drift car can be found for less than 200 dollars.
There are tons of great cheap RC drift cars, and hopefully, this guide has helped narrow down your search. Remember to consider things like price, size, and features when making your decision.